title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: No longer can convert MP4 to MP3

Question No longer can convert MP4 to MP3

Hello! In the past, I have been able right click an MP4 that I created and choose convert to MP3and it seems with the update to 17.2 that this is no longer an option. I don't even get the Music Converter option in the context menu when right clicking an MP4. "Convert to" is there when click an MP3, but like I said in the past I could convert an MP4 to MP3 on a right click in the past.

Any advice? I have tried re-installing the program as well as codecs.

Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Re: No longer can convert MP4 to MP3

mp4 or m4a? mp4 is excluded as default for convert to because it is video file not an audio.

You can remove the exclusion in the Control Center >> Advanced >> exclusions next to 'convert to'

Thumbs up Re: No longer can convert MP4 to MP3

Perfect! That was exactly what I was looking for and it now works as I was used to.

Thank you!

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: No longer can convert MP4 to MP3

Quote Originally Posted by ericmonroe View Post
    I also have the same problems. And I still, looking for a recommendation on how to convert AV to HDMI?

AV and HDMI are not file formats. What are you trying to accomplish. Sounds like you need help connecting something rather than converting files.