title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dbpoweramp release 17.2

dbpoweramp release 17.2

I have a windows 10 PC. I purchased dbpoweramp reference. 17.1 version was installed. How do I install 17.2 veresion. I had problems converting flac to wav files.

Administrator

Re: dbpoweramp release 17.2

[QUOTE=Spoon;201245]Visit http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

Hmm, I looked for Windows 17.2 version and it is not there. There is a MAC/OSx 17.2
    I have a windows license as does the OP.

Administrator

The Windows version is currently R17.1

Currently running MAC version 16.8, wanting to update to newest version.
    After doing registration retrieval, it prompts me to purchase version 17.2 .
    Is it a major update requiring to purchase again, or am I looking in the wrong place?

dBpoweramp Guru

Every update from a version with a minor version number in first place to a version with a major version number, is an upgrade you have to purchase again, if you want to use it. There is an exeption, that it is for free, if you have bought the minor version within a grace period of the release of the new version. Updates within one version (same version number in first place) are always for free.

So the update from R16.x to R17.y is an upgrade you have to pay for, if you want to use and didn't buy R16.x within the grace period of R17. If you can't download R17.2 with your registration number, you know for sure, that your upgrade to R17.x is not for free.

Dat Ei