title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Some bugs happening now and then

Some bugs happening now and then

Hi there,

We have a problem with some of our cds. >First when we insert the disc it finds ISRC codes but not song names etc , ten when the software tryes to search internet databases for artist + song name info and wont find it its not showing the isrc codes also. What might be solution here, since we can wright manually the song name etc data but it is wierd that first it finds the isrc codes but after the database search it erases the codes ?

Administrator

Re: Some bugs happening now and then

You need R17, this was an issue in the older versions.

Ok where i can download that 1?

And also having issue with win 10 version in one of our computer. I installed the apple aac kodek but when i rip it gives error that it cannot rip to that m4a clencoder :: Encodeblock?

And actually we do have the 17 version

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gramofoni View Post
    And also having issue with win 10 version in one of our computer. I installed the apple aac kodek but when i rip it gives error that it cannot rip to that m4a clencoder :: Encodeblock?
    You have installed the QAAC? encoder? you need iTunes installed also, but not the app store version, the stand alone one.

The other issue we will mark as a bug to be looked at.

Yea got it work in win , installed the encoder again and works fine.

The other issue still exists . its wierd since in some of our macs the bug appears and in one of older macbooks wich have cdrive by itself it founded the cd and did it ok , the same cd that caused problems in new macs where that bug is coming. We have many person who rip cds in our radio station so its annoying at the moment when there is 2 macs that have problems with 10cds in a row with this problem.

Actually i founded that our other macs use 17.1 version and the newest version is 17.2 wich i installed to the older mackbook pro. lets see does upfating help

Super Moderator

There was a bug with ISRC code reading in earlier versions dBpoweramp R17 for Mac, where other info would not be automatically read if the disc had ISRC. This is now fixed (R17.2). Clicking refresh meta would also load the info for affected discs - the info would just not populate automatically.