title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Secure Rip

Secure Rip

Hi there. Is it safe to just use Secure Rip or do I have to use Ultra Secure. And what about Interpolate Unrecoverable Frames? Is that necessary?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Secure Rip

Quote Originally Posted by sune1974 View Post
    Hi there. Is it safe to just use Secure Rip or do I have to use Ultra Secure. And what about Interpolate Unrecoverable Frames? Is that necessary?

I recommend you use ultra secure. and in most cases, it gets an AccurateRip match on the first pass and then doesn't use the additional passes of secure/ultrasecure in any case. I wouldn't use "interpolate" in general. I've never used it in ripping 4000 CDs.

What About Verify on the main screen and passes on ultra? Is 2 4 2 okay or What

dBpoweramp Guru

What About Verify on the main screen and passes on ultra? Is 2 4 2 okay or What

I tick the 'verify'. 2 4 2 on passes is fine.

Thanks

Bit ticking Verify isn't necesary I found pyt. Because in log after ripping I can see that all tracks converted successfully

dBpoweramp Guru

Bit ticking Verify isn't necesary I found pyt. Because in log after ripping I can see that all tracks converted successfully

certainly not required. but i haven't found it to take any noticeable time in my ripping.

Spoon told me that it is not necessary to use Ultra Secure. Regular Secure is Enough.