title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Ripper No Longer Finding Nimbie Disc Loader

Batch Ripper No Longer Finding Nimbie Disc Loader

After not using it the past couple of months, I just booted up my Dell Windows 10 laptop that is connected to the Acronova Nimbie disc loader. I tried using Batch Ripper, but it now can't see the Nimbie.

CD Ripper shows D: [TEAC - DV - W5600S] but the Rip icon in the upper left-hand side is not active.

Batch Ripper shows select drive which to be inactive and says E: [TEAC - DV - W5600S] CD Drive No Longer Present
    I can't redirect Bath Ripper to the D: drive where the Nimbie is located, and once again the Rip icon in the upper left is not active.

Device manager says the Nimbie is attached and operating fine.

Any thoughts on why I can't seem to direct Bath Ripper to the D: drive and connect to the Nimbie?

I have updated to the new dbPoweramp software and I have made sure the dbPoweramp suite of programs were selected in Windows Security settings under Manage Settings.

I'm pretty puzzled, having spent a couple of hours trying to get this to work again. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Marc

Administrator

Re: Batch Ripper No Longer Finding Nimbie Disc Loader

Run the Batch Ripper configuration >> remove the drive and reconfigure the new drive letter as the nimbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Run the Batch Ripper configuration >> remove the drive and reconfigure the new drive letter as the nimbie.
    Spoon,

I am not finding the Bath Ripper configuration...where do I find that to reconfigure the drive?

When I run Batch Ripper I only see Rip, Refresh and Meta as function keys on the upper left, and those don't affect the drive. Under those three keys in the section down I see "Select Drive(s) to Batch Rip" but the drive option is "greyed out" and I cannot click on it. Is that what you were referring to? And if so, since I can't click on it, what would I do instead?

Thanks for the help.

Marc

Spoon,

Never mind...I found the Bath Ripper configuration. Thanks.

Marc