title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Important Question

Important Question

Hello,

I am not sure if this is where the question should be asked but I have a very important question to ask.

I recently got a new computer but I had my previous one for over 8 years. I purchased the Music Converter like 10 years ago and because I had the other computer so long I am not sure where I put my purchasing information. I really need to use it on my new computer.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Administrator

Re: Important Question

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    I do not have access to the email anymore, not even sure which one it was. Is there any other way to find me?

Administrator

You do not need access to the email, only to remember the name.

We try to store as little information on people as possible, normally this is all that can be searched on.

The couple of emails I had at the time of purchase I have already tried to use and so far nothing has worked. What other option do I have?

Administrator

We do not have any other way to search for your order, sorry.

dBpoweramp Guru

My advise. Purchase the newest version. So many changes and improvements have been made over the last 8 years, that use of that old a version would be way less than optimum,** even if you could find your order number.

**particularly in the case of metadata access, which has changed considerably given the changes by the metadata providers.