title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Graphics setting in TuneFusion?

Graphics setting in TuneFusion?

Hi: I'm testing TuneFusion's ability to batch convert a music collection. I ripped the music from maybe 600 CDs in FLAC format using a hardware audiovisual server called a Brennan B2. I exported the whole FLAC collection from the Brennan to a laptop. I'm now manually initiating the TF Sync and conversion to MP3 from the laptop source folder to a laptop target folder, so I can then transfer a selection of albums to USB sticks for car use etc.. The Brennan B2 exports source files with the folder structure Artistname/Albumname/tracks and cover art like this e.g.:

Andy McKee / Joyland, this album folder contains...

01 Joyland.flac
    02 Blue Liquid.flac
    more tracks 3-10...
    coverart.jpg - using this same name for every album's graphics file.
    temp - which looks empty when opened in Notepad.
    toc - which when opened in Notepad, contains this...

My car system finds and displays these .jpg cover art files from a direct Brennan export of a smaller selection to USB stick, so I can choose albums easily. However I need to convert to MP3 to make the size manageable.

Question: My test sync using TF appears to convert to MP3 quickly, and duplicate the above folder system with track names and numbering - great. The only thing missing is the coverart.jpg files in each Album folder. I'd like to use TF to add this to each album as it syncs. What setting do I use to get TF to do that please?

Thanks, Max
    Last edited by Maxr; 08-17-2020 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Clarify and typos

Administrator

Re: Graphics setting in TuneFusion?

Advanced Sync Options >> Sync Additional Files with Extension

add:

.jpg

Re: Graphics setting in TuneFusion?

Thanks Spoon!