title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asset R7 for Mac & Linux

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Asset R7 for Mac & Linux

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
    Thanks, you're absolutely right about the buttons layout being problematic.
    They have been rearranged and a prompt has been added so you can't accidentally clear the database.
    Thank you. This is better but perhaps some spacing between these function buttons, and different text size & bolded font, centred positioning for the "Library Contains 84966 Tracks, 6624 Albums" status information.

Also you have buttons stacked on-top of each other in some of the other admin screens.

Thanks,
    Simon.

Update: looks better on iPadOS with Safari over Chrome on Win7 (my Admin machine)
    But the main status information, Library size, Scanning status etc. needs to be more prominent within the page, through font, size, centre positionING etc.
    Last edited by simes_pep; 08-31-2020 at 07:41 AM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Hi,
    Could you check the operation of how Asset R7 handles multi-disc albums - I have a number which are being presented numerous times for each disc (Disc 1, Disc 2, etc.)
    I have the option for Multi-Disc Album set to 'Combine Multi-disc as One', so I would expect a 3-disc album to be listed as one, and the track numbers to be made sequential (so a 3 disk album with 10 tracks per disc, it would be listed as a 30-track album 1-30).

Is the 'Album defined by folder' setting affecting this, when you have the different disks in separate folders?

Thanks, Simon.
    Last edited by simes_pep; 09-07-2020 at 03:02 AM.

Administrator

Yes this option would stop the combining.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

ok, thank you - unset and scanning my library.