title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New Nimbie setup is kicking my ass!!

New Nimbie setup is kicking my ass!!

Win 10 Lenovo mini desktop PC and a brand new Nimbie NB21

I've followed the instructions carefully, tried every USB port on my pc inc diff cables, disabled AV, etc.

I just can't get BatchRipperConfig to see the Nimbie drives. The BSutility 3.0 fails about part way through.

File explorer does show the DVD drive and I can put a CD in manually and it reads it.

The only thing I wonder is whether the Teac Drivers are old but I can't find newer ones. They date to 2006, v 10.0.19041.1.

Thx

Administrator

Re: New Nimbie setup is kicking my ass!!

If you run CD Ripper does it see the cd drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    If you run CD Ripper does it see the cd drive?
    No - but if I manually insert a cd, it shows up in File Explorer. Although it acts a bit wonky. Won't play, Eject right click doesn't work....

The drivers all seem to be there, although the Teac driver is old from 2006, v 10.0.19041.1

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfereeno View Post
    No - but if I manually insert a cd, it shows up in File Explorer. Although it acts a bit wonky. Won't play, Eject right click doesn't work....

The drivers all seem to be there, although the Teac driver is old from 2006, v 10.0.19041.1

Thx!
    I solved my issue - it seems to be the Microsoft Remote Desktop I use to remote into this windows machine. This thread had some tips to work around it.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com...m=w7itpromedia