Upgraded to 17.1 recently and noticed some slightly rude behavior in Custom & Fixed Value Tags in that sometimes these values seem to get saved to disk and other times they don't. They stay consistent as long as the program is open but revert back to an earlier session if closed and reopened. To give more detail, I have a custom tag called "RipDate" where I enter today's date before each ripping session. In the past, with ver. 16.x and earlier, the date remained consistent between sessions and all I had to do was update it once each day before I did any ripping. Now I have to update it each time I start a session, even if it's later in a day where I've already put the date in. Not major, but still a mild irritation.

While we're on the subject, I also wish I could enter something in this field that would update it automatically with today's date every day without having to remember to go into options and change it. I'm getting along in years and they say the memory is the first thing to go. It's not, incidentally, and we won't get into that, but it's up there. Something like "Format(Date("YYYY-MM-DD")." That's been on my wish list for a while.