title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Do I need to buy another copy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PSLarsen
    • Oct 2019

Do I need to buy another copy?

Good morning,

Ninety-five percent done with my CD Ripping project, but have about 30-40 CDs left that will not rip properly using my MS Surface Studio and a small USB drive made by IBM that is most likely ten + years old. I would like to try ripping these remaining problem disks on my HP desktop computer which has a built-in CD drive. My license says it is good for one PC. Do I need to buy another copy, just to download it onto this other machine for a one-time test to see if it will do the job my other set up is failing to do?

Thanks for your help.

Steve

P.S. Notice I didn't post my order number this time. :-)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Do I need to buy another copy?

Technically you should uninstall from the laptop then install on desktop, however we not police this...
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• PSLarsen
      • Oct 2019

Re: Do I need to buy another copy?

Originally posted by Spoon
      Technically you should uninstall from the laptop then install on desktop, however we not police this...
      Thanks, the built-in CD drive on the desktop machine is much faster and seemed to work better than the USB IBM Drive I used for all the rest. I used it for about 3 hours and will uninstall it tomorrow.

Most appreciated!

Steve Larsen

Comment

Working...

]]>