title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unsynced Lyrics Tag Being Cutoff During Format Conversion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidi
    • Nov 2016

Unsynced Lyrics Tag Being Cutoff During Format Conversion

Hello, I came across an issue where if convert a FLAC file to ALAC, the Unsynced Lyrics tag is being cutoff. What I mean is, only some of the lyrics make the conversion, the rest are being discarded. I attached 2 screenshots, one of the FLAC file that shows the full Unsynched Lyrics tag (flac.jpg) and one that shows the Unsynced Lyrics tag after I convert the FLAC file to ALAC (alac.jpg). I am using dBpoweramp version 17.1. Am I missing something during conversion or is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by davidi; 07-21-2020, 01:09 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unsynced Lyrics Tag Being Cutoff During Format Conversion

m4a iTunes tags are limited to 255 characters, except for 'Lyrics', map your unsynclyrics to lyrics using the DSP effect 'ID Tag Processing'
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• davidi
      • Nov 2016

Re: Unsynced Lyrics Tag Being Cutoff During Format Conversion

Originally posted by Spoon
      m4a iTunes tags are limited to 255 characters, except for 'Lyrics', map your unsynclyrics to lyrics using the DSP effect 'ID Tag Processing'
      Hi, I just tried that and it worked great! Thank you. This also created 2 Unsyncedlyrics tags. I also had to setup ID Tag Processing to delete the "Unsyncedlyrics" tag.

Comment

Working...

]]>