title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Dbpoweramp 14.4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • funkthumb
    • Jul 2020

Dbpoweramp 14.4

I have been using this program since 2015 or 2016 and never had a problem with it. I went to use it today and can't, can't even uninstall it ( it's looking for a spoonuninstall.exe file that it can't find ). I tried to retrieve my registration but I don't know what email I was using that long ago. It couldn't find any of the ones I have been using the last couple of years. It says that mine is unregistered but I'm pretty sure I bought it. All I can find on my system is a dmc-14.4-ref-trial.exe file. I think I tried the 21 day file and got the full version after. How can I find that out not knowing what email I used back then?
    Could I have been that mistaken about buying it?
    Could I have been using an unregistered/21 day trial version for the last 4 or 5 years??
    Any thoughts on this?
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Dbpoweramp 14.4

go here and click on the "lost your order number" link at bottom of page.
    Last edited by garym; 07-15-2020, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• funkthumb
      • Jul 2020

Originally posted by garym
      https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/getorder.aspx

go here and click on the "lost your order number" link at bottom of page.
      It still asks for an email, which I am not sure of, but thanks. I have checked my present email for a receipt or something but my emails don't go back that far. I have moved several times and switched many internet companies over the years.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

'dmc-14.4-ref-trial.exe' is the unregistered version.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

probably time to go ahead and buy ver 17.1 in any case. Lots of changes and improvements since ver 14.

Comment

Working...

]]>