title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Missing Metadata

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AmyB
    • Jul 2020

Missing Metadata

I ripped 1000's of CDs thinking everything was working fine. I purchased a BlueSound Node 2i streamer and quickly discovered everything was not fine.

There is no metadata attached to ANY of my FLAC files. (also verified by running an MP3tag program).

I had been running version 16.2 of DB Poweramp. So- I updated to version 16.6 at no cost. (Not going to pay anything more at this point...)
    Then I ripped a CD. Same results. No metadata. It is almost as if the “disables writing” box was checked except that it is NOT checked.

Any ideas on what the problem might be? Until I figure this out there is no point in beginning the arduous task of ripping all of my CD's again.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Missing Metadata

Right click a FLAC file >> Edit ID Tags

does any metadata show?

In CD Ripper check there are no DSP effects running.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• AmyB
      • Jul 2020

Originally posted by Spoon
      Right click a FLAC file >> Edit ID Tags

does any metadata show?

In CD Ripper check there are no DSP effects running.

No metadata and no DSP effects running as best I can tell (See attached screen shots)
      Attached Files

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You are running 4 DSP Effects, you should remove them all, remove the Resample, and the read metadata and the other 2 by right click on them and select remove or delete.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>