title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: PerfectTUNES contradicting itself

PerfectTUNES contradicting itself

Hi all,

I wanted to make sure a rip of mine was okay after I transferred files from my PC to my iMac. The files from the original rip are accurate. Confidence levels for each of the tracks in the original rip range between 85 and 100. I used PerfectTUNES to check the transferred file to see if anything happened to it during transfer, and this is what I get.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QhU...ew?usp=sharing

How can the song file be accurate if the album "has ripping errors"? Other transferred songs from other albums give a result of "album accurately ripped" in PerfectTUNES. The only file that is peculiar comes from the Britney album you see in the picture I linked above.

Thanks for any help.

Administrator

Re: PerfectTUNES contradicting itself

I think it was just a database glitch related to the issues perfectunes was having yesterday. If you move that whole album to a different folder then rerun perfect tunes, it should give the correct result, if not we would like your album.

Re: PerfectTUNES contradicting itself

Somehow a week has gone by and I was just able to check on this now. It's still reporting an error but I honestly believe there is nothing wrong with the file. The file itself has a confidence 94 and it sounds great. Strange.