title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper no longer shows controls

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charlie_a
    • Jul 2020

CD Ripper no longer shows controls

I downloaded the trial version and it seemed to be working. I ripped 2 CDs fine and on the third one the interface was fine and then it would disappear. I could see the track number and the words "Track" plus it would say the disc is in AccueRip but I am unable to do anything, can't even eject the disc. So I read up and said it needed to be a registered copy and I purchase a multi pack and it is still not working.

Any ideas?

I am showing two images with the problem,before loading the disc Click image for larger version

Name:	before loading disc.png
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	297529 and after loading the dic Click image for larger version

Name:	after loading disc.png
Views:	1
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	297530
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper no longer shows controls

See:

Here is a screenshot of the CD ripper at the point it gets stuck. If I cancel it, I can still rip but without metadata, title tracks, album art etc which renders the whole process pointless. Help.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• charlie_a
      • Jul 2020

Thank you for the help

Just to be clear, does that mean that the controls do not show up/appear until the data is loaded for the disc? should it at least allow for the controls to appear?

Comment

• Thor48
        • Jul 2020

I also downloaded the trial version and it worked very well. So, I bought the full version and used it for 3 CDs and it crashed. Now know matter what I do it will not reload and work. Keeps crashing. This is a major bummer !

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

We have your email and have responded to it.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>