title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper no longer shows controls

CD Ripper no longer shows controls

I downloaded the trial version and it seemed to be working. I ripped 2 CDs fine and on the third one the interface was fine and then it would disappear. I could see the track number and the words "Track" plus it would say the disc is in AccueRip but I am unable to do anything, can't even eject the disc. So I read up and said it needed to be a registered copy and I purchase a multi pack and it is still not working.

Any ideas?

I am showing two images with the problem,before loading the disc before loading disc.png and after loading the dic after loading disc.png

Administrator

Re: CD Ripper no longer shows controls

Thank you for the help

Just to be clear, does that mean that the controls do not show up/appear until the data is loaded for the disc? should it at least allow for the controls to appear?

I also downloaded the trial version and it worked very well. So, I bought the full version and used it for 3 CDs and it crashed. Now know matter what I do it will not reload and work. Keeps crashing. This is a major bummer !

Administrator

We have your email and have responded to it.