title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper BIG slowdown and title duplication

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wdesbrow
    • Feb 2015

CD Ripper BIG slowdown and title duplication

Good Morning All,

I have been using the Ripper for several years and never had a problem, BUT ...This morning the first disce I ripped, did so at regular speed but when I checked the result in my W-10 Music file, all the song titles were duplicated (with one set numerically out of order). The next cd I tried to rip only got to 1.5X speed, And seemed to cancel the rip 2/3 o the way through the album. The third cd I tried to rip again AGAIN only got up to about 1.5X speed; I allowed it to complete the entire album, then checked it in my Music file. And again, every track title was duplicated.

BTW -- I am using JRiver for my library and player functions but never for ripping cd's.

Help, Please. Hope you all are well.

THANX

wayne
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper BIG slowdown and title duplication

The CD drive its self decides the maximum speed it can rip at, it could be the drive is failing if constantly a slow speed.

As far as the duplication, check the actual filenames that JRiver is pointing to, to see what is going on.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>