title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New to DBpoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ConnyT
    • Jun 2020

New to DBpoweramp

Hi -I'm new two Days of trying out PowerAmp and ready to buy the registered version, I saw that there is a bundle offer for perfect tunes. I do all my rips in Wav files, but have a two thousand albums ripped in EAC, what is perfect tunes what can it do for a Collection? and do I need it?
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: New to DBpoweramp

Originally posted by ConnyT
    Hi -I'm new two Days of trying out PowerAmp and ready to buy the registered version, I saw that there is a bundle offer for perfect tunes. I do all my rips in Wav files, but have a two thousand albums ripped in EAC, what is perfect tunes what can it do for a Collection? and do I need it?

PerfectTunes can re-confirm that previously ripped CDs match AccurateRip database. It can also do clean up on artwork (find better art), and do some ID tag info cleanup. I mostly use it for checking AR matches for previously ripped files.

Comment

• ConnyT
      • Jun 2020

Originally posted by garym
      PerfectTunes can re-confirm that previously ripped CDs match AccurateRip database. It can also do clean up on artwork (find better art), and do some ID tag info cleanup. I mostly use it for checking AR matches for previously ripped files.
      Thank you for your answer, Is it possible to remove "old" tags a retag files? Also I have a library software for my Collection and have specified genres myself.
      Is it possible in DBpoweramp or Perfect tunes to remove genres and add own ones that stays so I don't have to type them for every CD`?

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ConnyT
        Thank you for your answer, Is it possible to remove "old" tags a retag files? Also I have a library software for my Collection and have specified genres myself.
        Is it possible in DBpoweramp or Perfect tunes to remove genres and add own ones that stays so I don't have to type them for every CD`?

I *think* so, but I haven't really played with the tag editing part of PerfectTunes.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Tagging with PerfectTUNES is manual, there is no automatic tagging.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by garym
            I *think* so, but I haven't really played with the tag editing part of PerfectTunes.
            With regular dbpoweramp, you can do a batch change of, say, genre. Let's say you want to change 800 ripped CD genres from "Pop/Rock" to "Rock". You would simply point to your files, filter on genre "Pop/Rock", then edit the genre file to be "Rock". So all 800 albums would be changed with a couple of file clicks.

Comment

Working...

]]>