title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Work and movement in perfect tunes

Question Work and movement in perfect tunes

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere - I've tried searching the forum.

I recently bought your software which I'm very pleased with, thank you!

I'm running dBpoweramp release 17 (1) and PerfectTUNES release 2.5 (1) on macOS 10.15.5.

When I ripped a CD with dBpoweramp, I was able to group files into works by movement. These pages were honoured when I imported into iTunes.

I'm going back over a (fairly large) number of previously CDs previously ripped to AIFF and now confirmed as accurate rips. But I can't see how to add the work/movement tags in PerfectTUNES. Am I missing something, or is this not possible and I need to re-rip to get that functionality?

Many thanks for any assistance!

Nick

Administrator

Re: Work and movement in perfect tunes

You can right click on a line (or selection) to edit the individual tags, then click the Add Tag button and even though Work and Movement are not listed, you can add as a new custom tag.

Re: Work and movement in perfect tunes

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You can right click on a line (or selection) to edit the individual tags, then click the Add Tag button and even though Work and Movement are not listed, you can add as a new custom tag.
    That's great, thank you!