title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper completely stopped working!

CD Ripper completely stopped working!

Hello All-

I've been ripping discs for the last several days. I started ripping again today and got about 14 discs ripped with no problem and no when I insert a disc CD Ripper loads the disc and when it goes out to get the info it just hangs completely.

It recognizes that there is a disc in the drive and then it lists the track numbers and goes out to get the CD info and the progress bar gets about 2/3 of the way and then just freezes. I've tried it with 3 different drives and all do the same thing. I've tried inserting other discs, even ones I've already ripped, the same thing.

I've tried restarting multiple times, I've deleted and reinstalled CD Ripper - the same thing.

Can someone please help out so I can finish ripping my discs? I was hoping to finish up today but this problem has that seriously in doubt....

All help is greatly appreciated...

Re: CD Ripper completely stopped working!

Quote Originally Posted by fight on! View Post
    Hello All-

I've been ripping discs for the last several days. I started ripping again today and got about 14 discs ripped with no problem and no when I insert a disc CD Ripper loads the disc and when it goes out to get the info it just hangs completely.

It recognizes that there is a disc in the drive and then it lists the track numbers and goes out to get the CD info and the progress bar gets about 2/3 of the way and then just freezes. I've tried it with 3 different drives and all do the same thing. I've tried inserting other discs, even ones I've already ripped, the same thing.

I've tried restarting multiple times, I've deleted and reinstalled CD Ripper - the same thing.

Can someone please help out so I can finish ripping my discs? I was hoping to finish up today but this problem has that seriously in doubt....

All help is greatly appreciated...
    I'm getting the exact same error. I've using an Apple iMac and a Pioneer BDR-XD07B. I've had no problems the past few months, but it just started happening. I hope we get some answers.

I had a similar issue tonight. For me, it appeared to freeze while trying to get metadata from GD3. I disabled GD3 as a metadata source, and everything is working as expected now.

Administrator

GD3 is currently down, uncheck it and in a few days restore it.