title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Display issues on 4k Win10 Pro computer - fields and drop-downs chopped

Display issues on 4k Win10 Pro computer - fields and drop-downs chopped

Attention guys and gals at dbPoweramp, I shouldn't have to post to the forum to get tech support for something I spent my hard earned cash on.

Having said that, I sincerely hope I hear from an employee of the company who is well versed in tech support for the product you sold me.

Or someone who had to deal with this before I did. If you have a fix to offer I will be truly grateful.

I have display issues I did not have when I used the trial. Here is a pic. And before you ask... no I will not change my screen resolution to get rid of the issue, if that's even possible.

I would think during programming and interface design that you would be testing for this issue.

Here is a pic. Please fix. ( I was going to use the email address on the site but it says its for non-technical issues)

dbPoweramp Music Converter Display issues - drop down list boxes.jpg

Best regards,

James

Administrator

Re: Display issues on 4k Win10 Pro computer - fields and drop-downs chopped

You are running R16, the issue is not with R16 but with the WMA codec which was a 2nd download and had not been updated. The issue was resolved in R17 as these codecs are now included as standard in the install see:

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Broon View Post
    I shouldn't have to post to the forum to get tech support for something I spent my hard earned cash on.
    What else would you suggest?

IMO, a support forum is an excellent tool and resource for end users as most problems are not unique. Sharing issues benefits others and is often much quicker than waiting days for a 1-to-1 support technician and a resolution.

Administrator

...and for the record, if you wanted tech support (phone) from Microsoft you would be charged around $150 for a support incident...