title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Running R17 in parallel with R16.4?

Running R17 in parallel with R16.4?

Hi,

Is it possible to run dbPowerAmp R17 in parallel with the previous R16.4 version? I like how R17 but would need R16 until an issue is resolve in the newer version.

Basically I now have accumulated a lots of music that need to processed and move while R17 no longer handle my dynamic named as R16 used to. As mentioned elsewhere my command was:
    [GRAB]1,1,[artist][]\[REPLACE] ,,[artist][]\[REPLACE] ,,[album][]\[REPLACE] ,,[artist][]-[REPLACE] ,,[title][]

Which, as an example, now give me this:
    C:\ZProcessing\FLAC_Done\R\Ray,Parker,Jr\Ghostbust ers,(Extended,Version)\Ray,Parker,Jr.-Ghostbusters,(Dub,Version).flac

While before it was this:
    C:\ZProcessing\FLAC_Done\R\RayParkerJr\Ghostbuster s(ExtendedVersion)\RayParkerJr.-Ghostbusters(DubVersion).flac

The Dev is working on the issue, but if I can get both version then I can use R17 most of the time and use R16.4 on final step to move files and that way I can still move my files while ensuring my system is still consistent. Then when fix is in place I can just remove R16.4.

Thanks.

Zak

Administrator

Re: Running R17 in parallel with R16.4?

Download R17.1 which is in the testing section, this issue should be fixed now.

Re: Running R17 in parallel with R16.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Download R17.1 which is in the testing section, this issue should be fixed now.
    Super. Installing now.

I did not know we had access to beta build, I'll keep an eye on those from now so I help with tests.

Zak