title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Save the size and location of the Batch Converter List Window

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Save the size and location of the Batch Converter List Window

Ok. I know this is no biggie, but with Windows 10, I dislike having both the Audio and Video Batch Converter List windows (via the "List Audio/Video Files Converting" button") always open up Full screen each and every time I run the converters.

I'd prefer to have it remember the size and location once I've set it to the size I desire. Apologies if there is already an option checkbox somewhere for this. Please let me know if there is, and if not... pretty please ?

ie. Perhaps an option to select whether to remember the last used window size and position.
    Last edited by Dropbear; 06-13-2020 at 03:01 AM.

Administrator

Re: Save the size and location of the Batch Converter List Window

Which list button? the one on Batch Converters toolbar, or the list later after you click 'Convert'

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Save the size and location of the Batch Converter List Window

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Which list button? the one on Batch Converters toolbar, or the list later after you click 'Convert'
    Sorry I probably confused you by mentioning "every time I run the converters".

I meant to say, "before running" the converters. ie.the first window one that comes up from the main Batch Converter window when you click the "List" Button at the Top Left. I often then click "Convert" from here, with the bottom button.

Like I said, it's no big deal to click the Windows "Restore Down" button each time, (or drag the window down) from Full-screen, and is probably more pronounced for me as I'm using a vertical monitor, and thus there is no need to have so many files shown as once. Often I'm working with just a few files, so there's then a lot of white space. Quite glaring at night too, and I don't like wearing sunglasses indoors. lol

Would just be real nice to have it remember the window settings last used. A lot of times it's very useful to have it full-screen, but usually I'd prefer to start off with a smaller size so I can see what else is happening on screen at the same time, and then maximize it later if necessary to check the finer metadata details.
    Last edited by Dropbear; 06-13-2020 at 07:25 AM.