title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Music to Car Scheme Not Working (NOOB)

Music to Car Scheme Not Working (NOOB)

My first attempt at configuring the Music to Car scheme outlined elsewhere herein met with failure. I am attempting to virtually replicate everything the post outlined, but when I selected a sample folder to test things out, the converter stood still, i.e. did not convert anything.

I have 1) upgraded to v17 on my new MB Pro (15.5.5); deleted old installation and fresh installed new; configured a profile for the project; chose a folder with four FLAC files on my local hard drive, and then chose other similar ones for repeat tests.

No logs were created either. Sorry, but I'm too early on to troubleshoot this myself. Any help appreciated.

John

Administrator

Re: Music to Car Scheme Not Working (NOOB)

Normally stood still means the input or output location suddenly becomes unavailable. Your files are on a network share?

Re: Music to Car Scheme Not Working (NOOB)

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Normally stood still means the input or output location suddenly becomes unavailable. Your files are on a network share?
    No, these happen to be local. Some network share files were tried too; no joy.

The files were correctly "found" once I identified the folder desired. They were also arrayed in the following window as if they were ready to be converted. But then, we just sat.
    Last edited by jmvenable@chart; 06-12-2020 at 04:08 PM.