title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Cannot close "Choose freedb Match" window

Cannot close "Choose freedb Match" window

CD Ripper found a disk candidate in freedb, and popped the info / select window "Choose freedb Match". There was only one entry and it was pre-selected, which was all fine. But I couldn't close the Match window - OK, Cancel, and the window X control all did nothing. Fortunately, the rip was able to proceed even with the window up.

When the rip was done, I still couldn't close the window, so I shut down CD Ripper. But the Match window stayed up and uncloseable. I finally killed it in Task Manager.

Administrator

Re: Cannot close "Choose freedb Match" window

If you retest that CD and click the refresh button, does it stick on freedb again?

Yes, after a full system restart, scanning the same CD has the same problem: the freedb Match window can't be closed. Actually, it's worse because now the CD Ripper controls can't be used so I can't start the rip. Had to kill CDR via Task Mgr.
    Last edited by Arbie; 06-07-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Administrator

What is the cd please? Do you get metadata from all the other provider (ie is perfectmeta enabled)?

The CD is "Late Last Night" by Joe Scruggs. Scary Halloween songs for kids, from around 2000.

Yes, I had perfectmeta enabled. Don't know if other databases provided any info.