title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: R17 MacOS tags not written to all files

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

R17 MacOS tags not written to all files

I rip a cds with MultiEncoder
    All tags are written correctly to the WAV-files and to the M4A-files as well. However, with the FLAC-files each time (just) one of the files has no tags at all.

How can I resolve this?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: R17 MacOS tags not written to all files

Meantime this now happens to M4A-files as well. Again just a single file of a ripped cd is not tagged (the file is otherwise properly playable). This implies that I have to check manually each and every rip to each and every encoder.
    Any suggestion how I can resolve this?

dBpoweramp Guru

Any other programs running during the rip? Like music programs that organize music files?

Dat Ei

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Thx, nope, that is not the case. Meanwhile, I returned to v.16.5, I think I will wait for an interim release before using v17 again

Super Moderator

Thanks for the bug report.

It would be helpful if you could save a snapshot of your configuration ( dBpoweramp settings / Converter tab / Save configuration snapshot ) and email it to me ( peter@dbpoweramp.com ) for analysis.

Super Moderator

Note that it's possible to have multiple versions of dBpoweramp on the same Mac, settings will be shared between them. Just run alternate versions directly from the DMG without installing, or copy them to some other location that the Applications folder.
    You can replace verified good stable version once the new one proves itself to be OK.