title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to open C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\encoder\m4b(Audio Book)\encoder.txt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BHENSALL
    • Nov 2005

Unable to open C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\encoder\m4b(Audio Book)\encoder.txt

Having reinstalled Image, Video and Music converter on my Win10 PC I keep getting "Unable to open C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\encoder\m4b(Audio Book)\encoder.txt"
    Creating this link gets rid of the message BUT should I actualy have a populated encoder.txt file, not an empty one???
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unable to open C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\encoder\m4b(Audio Book)\encoder.txt

It is fine if you do not use that encoder, the next update fixes this issue.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• scrapple
      • Apr 2011

Re: Unable to open C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\encoder\m4b(Audio Book)\encoder.txt

I am having this issue recently, even though I just updated the program to v17.3. Can you offer any assistance?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Delete the file:

C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\encoder\m4b (Audio Book).dll
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• scrapple
          • Apr 2011

Perfect, that solved it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>