title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Option to "Not Save File Selections with Profile"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Option to "Not Save File Selections with Profile"

I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or with the Batch Converter thread. I thought that might only be for Batch Audio Converter threads. If I'm wrong feel free to move this there.

If I have the option to right-click a folder with "dBpoweramp Batch Video Convert" activated. All is good until I try creating a new profile.

I notice that (unlike with the Batch Audio Converter) there is no checkbox to de-activate the selection of "Save file selections with profile". This means that the selected files from the right-click are immediately erased as soon as I select a saved Profile to use, which makes the right-click folder option unusable.

So, I'm just wondering why that checkbox (to allow the disabling of "saving file selections with profile") is not available with the Batch Video Converter like it is with the Batch Audio Converter?
    Last edited by Dropbear; 06-03-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Administrator

Re: Option to "Not Save File Selections with Profile"

It was a new addition to Audio Converter, the next update for video converter should have it also.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Option to "Not Save File Selections with Profile"

Cool. Thanks!