title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central
 
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Error no encoder specified [ParseCommandLine]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2

    Error no encoder specified [ParseCommandLine]

    Trying out the program, and I keep getting this error randomly. Everything seems to be going along fine, then one or several tracks come up with this error. And there is no getting around it. I have tried to re-rip, changed the encoder, then changed it back again as suggested in another thread. Downed the program and restarted. Went on to another disc (which ripped fine)and back again. Nothing worked.

    The tracks are within successfully ripped tracks per CD, so no antivirus, firewall or the like blocking anything. I also checked "direct to final file" as suggested. Still no love.

    I copied the files from CD in Finder, and then used Converter to change them to FLAC, but then I don't get the ID3 data...so I don't want to rely on that.

    Help! Thanks,

    -HiPresto.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2

    Re: Error no encoder specified [ParseCommandLine]

    Hi HiP,
    i've been told to install the 17.1beta5 (in testing section) as i was facing the exact same issue. I haven't yet give it a try but i will.
    cheers

    Pla92310

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2

    Re: Error no encoder specified [ParseCommandLine]

    Thanks! I will try it!

    -HiPresto.
    Last edited by HiPresto; 05-23-2020 at 04:13 PM.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1

    Re: Error no encoder specified [ParseCommandLine]

    Hi,
    Likewise, I am trying out the CD ripper and get the same problem. For me, the problem occurs if I use the Dynamic Naming to simplify the names. I intend to rip a collection that is mostly classical music with very long track names. Prefixing each track with Album Artist and Album Title just makes the whole name too long to be practical. Resetting the Naming to the 'Default Naming' fixs the problem and the tracks rip successfully.
    I guess I just need read more posts and practice.
    I will registering soon.
    Regards
    Mike

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •