Trying out the program, and I keep getting this error randomly. Everything seems to be going along fine, then one or several tracks come up with this error. And there is no getting around it. I have tried to re-rip, changed the encoder, then changed it back again as suggested in another thread. Downed the program and restarted. Went on to another disc (which ripped fine)and back again. Nothing worked.

The tracks are within successfully ripped tracks per CD, so no antivirus, firewall or the like blocking anything. I also checked "direct to final file" as suggested. Still no love.

I copied the files from CD in Finder, and then used Converter to change them to FLAC, but then I don't get the ID3 I don't want to rely on that.

Help! Thanks,