title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

perfectTUNES Album Art server down?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidA
    • May 2020

perfectTUNES Album Art server down?

Today when I press the button to fix an albums artwork there's a 20 second delay before any search results appear and there is no perfectTUNES preferred artwork on the list. Is the service down?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: perfectTUNES Album Art server down?

Just tested, PerfectTUNES is working as expected. Try again, if still issues look at security software you have which might be blocking access.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DavidA
      • May 2020

Yeah, it's good. I forgot I had temporarily added outgoing port 42531 on my firewall to make it work, and then I rebooted my firewall on Sunday and the change was lost.

Comment

• maddog510
        • Oct 2019

Originally posted by DavidA
        Yeah, it's good. I forgot I had temporarily added outgoing port 42531 on my firewall to make it work, and then I rebooted my firewall on Sunday and the change was lost.
        I'm having similar issues as you. I can't access anything dbpoweramp related on my home network but can access it on my mobile data. I don't have anything blocked on my network as I have no issues accessing other websites. What do you think could be the issue?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

You can access dBpoweramp.com from the home?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• maddog510
            • Oct 2019

It started working again. Must've been something with my ISP because I was able to access the site using LTE data.

Comment

Working...

]]>