title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Select multiple folders and have [audio info] export data of all files incl folder?

Select multiple folders and have [audio info] export data of all files incl folder?

I am using [audio info] codec to read and export audio file tags to a text file which I them import into a Excel spreadsheet.

This works fine if I am inside a single folder and then select all of the files I want the tag data for but my files are arranged inside folders (one folder per album). Each folder is named Artist - Album Title.

Can I select multiple folders and have [audio info] codec read the tags of each file in the folder and export the data.

It would be even better if [Audio info] would also include the folder name where each file is located?

Thank you for such a brilliant program that can do so much.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Select multiple folders and have [audio info] export data of all files incl folde

For multiple files/folders, you can use dBpoweramp Batch Converter

Re: Select multiple folders and have [audio info] export data of all files incl folde

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    For multiple files/folders, you can use dBpoweramp Batch Converter
    Great thank you

but what about the folder name/file location?

Administrator

Audio info has both path and filename (check both boxes, comma separated and extensive)

Thank you mville & Spoon.

I really appreciate your help and dbpoweramp is an amazing program.