title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Ripper requests re -registration though i have a valid Family Pack registered

Batch Ripper requests re -registration though i have a valid Family Pack registered

I did not use my Nimbie NB21 batch ripper for a long time and now i have massed up so many CDs that I wanted to ripp them.

Now:
    I am reinstalling everything on my Laptop, loading my registered Family Pack and loading the Batch Ripper.
    BUT: the Batch Ripper requests me to Register again, which I do via Registration Retrieval , reinstalling my Family Pack, but the Batcher still asks me to register. Thus, I can't get the batcher work with my valid and existing registration.

Can me anybody help, please!

This is very frustrating for me, as I have my NB21 and dbpoweramp and can't get it work for ripping!

Thanks and br,
    Batcher

Administrator

Re: Batch Ripper requests re -registration though i have a valid Family Pack register

Answered by email.

Re: Batch Ripper requests re -registration though i have a valid Family Pack register

I have a similar issue. I reinstalled my software on a new WIN10 pc. My dbPoweramp v17.1 is registered and working fine. However I'm trying to get my Nimbie USB batch ripper back up and running. I've installed the latest Batch Ripper software and when I try to run it it says I need to Register. Please advise as to how I can fix this issue.

Administrator

You need to install the batch ripper to the same folder as dbpoweramp, and all the same 64 bit versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You need to install the batch ripper to the same folder as dbpoweramp, and all the same 64 bit versions.
    That worked. Thank you for the quick response.

Ron

My dBpoweramp software is not allowing me to rip my cd after about 6 months of not using the program. I think it lost my registration info. how do I go about submitting my registration info? Thank you for help.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tp3192000 View Post
    My dBpoweramp software is not allowing me to rip my cd after about 6 months of not using the program. I think it lost my registration info. how do I go about submitting my registration info? Thank you for help.
    Please respond to post no. 6 in this thread: CD read errors and won't rip after a few tracks

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by tp3192000 View Post
    Lost your order number? visit: https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/lostorder.aspx