title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Errors occuring with NAS after updating from R15.3 to R17.0

Errors occuring with NAS after updating from R15.3 to R17.0

Hello,

with the new version R17.0 of dBpoweramp (I used R15.3 before) it's not possible for me anymore to save ripped files on my NAS (Buffalo LinkStation 200). Ripping and saving the files on a local path on the computer works correctly.

The settings are the same as they were before the update and also the path "\\LS210D8AC\share" is still the same. One difference I notice is that under "Naming" where I used to see the information "(Save in Dynamic Artist Folder)" the information now in the R17.0-version is "[IFVALUE]Album,Album Artist,[IFCOMP]..." Changing the setting here into the 2nd option "Album Artist\Album\TrackNum ..." doesn't make any difference.

Below you can see the detailed information on the error which occured.

Can anybody help? That would be great. Thanks a lot.

Greetings
    Oli

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to '\\LS210D8AC\share\Joe Cocker\The Ultimate Collection 1968-2003 - CD1 (CD 1-2)\01 Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart.flac'
    Error unable to open File '\\LS210D8AC\share\Joe Cocker\The Ultimate Collection 1968-2003 - CD1 (CD 1-2)\01 Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart._' for writing. [clEncoder_FLAC::BeginConversion]

Administrator

Re: Errors occuring with NAS after updating from R15.3 to R17.0

Use windows file explorer and browse to:

\\LS210D8AC\share\

and see if you can create a file there (right click >> New >> Bitmap image for example, see if you can save it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Use windows file explorer and browse to:

\\LS210D8AC\share\

and see if you can create a file there (right click >> New >> Bitmap image for example, see if you can save it.

Thank you. No, it‘s not possible to create a new file there ... and that means??

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Thank you. No, it&*8216;s not possible to create a new file there ... and that means??
    That you do not have the right privileges to write in that directory.

Dat Ei

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    That you do not have the right privileges to write in that directory.

Dat Ei
    Thank you for your help. It was obviously a Windows update some weeks ago which changed my settings and caused trouble.

Many greetings
    Oli