title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD ripping software problem Error No Encoder Specified

Unhappy CD ripping software problem Error No Encoder Specified

Hello,

I used your company's CD ripping software in trial version with no issues, so I bought it and the Perfect Tunes software a few days ago. Ironically, the CD ripping program is giving me a fit, as it says:

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 1' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/01 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Leavin' In the Morning.flac'
    Error no encoder specified. [ParseCommandLine]

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 2' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/02 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - You Bring the Jungle Out of Me.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 4' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/04 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Roadrunner.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 5' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/05 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Baby, It Ain't You.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 6' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/06 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - I Can't Believe It.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 7' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/07 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Two Sides.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 8' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/08 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Slow Down.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 9' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/09 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Ogopogo Boogie.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 10' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/10 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Keep On Rockin'.flac'

Error converting to FLAC, 'Track 11' to '/Volumes/Music Server Library/Blues Music Collection/Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne/Rollin' With The Blues Boss/11 Kenny "Blues Boss" Wayne - Out Like A Bullet.flac'

I am using a Mac computer with Mac OS 10.15.4. I have selected FLAC Lossless, No Compression for the encoder, and don't see any setup errors. It was interesting that after trying to rip this CD several times, it DID rip one track.

I rebooted my Mac to see if that helped, but it did not change anything.

It now appears this problem relates to the specific CD, which was the first CD I tried to rip with the registered software version. I have had success ripping the next few albums.

I will blame the record manufacturer...
    Last edited by kberguy58; 04-30-2020 at 05:19 PM.

Administrator

Re: CD ripping software problem Error No Encoder Specified

You Need R17.1 which you can find in the testing section of this forum.