title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Please update your RapsberryPi installation instructions / v6.6 extraction process

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Please update your RapsberryPi installation instructions / v6.6 extraction process

Hi Spoon

after following your RasperryPi installation instructions here: https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...sset-Specifics
    there was no way to get Asset UPnP 6.6 up and running.
    I actually had an old, registered 6.1 version running, so I could compare, what had happened.
    When extracting the wget download for version 6.6 as per your instructions, the extraction is NOT done into the directory usr/bin/asset/bin, but rather in a subdirectory called "Asset-R6.6-Linux-ARM32-registered" - so now, the path to the asset files is /usr/bin/asset/Asset-R6.6-Linux-ARM32-registered/bin
    So all of the commands you propose in your installation instructions to get Asset running after the extraction process, are not valid anymore, as they refer to all files needing to reside in the directory /usr/bin/asset/bin. This also refers to all further configurations in your instructions such as the autostart of Asset.

I am no linux expert in any way, but after one hour of researching and trying out linux commands I found by google-ing, I was able to move all files inside the directory /usr/bin/asset/Asset-R6.6-Linux-ARM32-registered/ into the proper directory /usr/bin/asset/bin and complete the installation and Autorun of Asset.

Is there any way, that you can get the extraction process of the wget download into the proper /usr/bin/asset/bin directory, rather than into /usr/bin/asset/Asset-R6.6-Linux-ARM32-registered/bin ?

Kind regards!

Administrator

Re: Please update your RapsberryPi installation instructions / v6.6 extraction proces

Noted