title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How Skip Over A Rejected Disc and Continue a Batch Rip

How Skip Over A Rejected Disc and Continue a Batch Rip

Hello

I am using Batch Ripper with a Sony VGP XL1B. I am ripping in batches of 200.

When the system encounters a disc for which meta-data cannot be found (or there is some other defect) the batch rip process stops and waits for a manual reject disc input.

Is there any way to configure Batch Ripper to automatically skip over a rejected disc and continue on to the next one?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Re: How Skip Over A Rejected Disc and Continue a Batch Rip

You can set batch ripper to rip the disc if there is no metadata, it is on the metadata options page.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You can set batch ripper to rip the disc if there is no metadata, it is on the metadata options page.
    Thanks I am not finding that setting on Metadata Options. Is it possible I am using an obsolete versin of batch ripper?
    ALSO I may not want to rip a disc that is not tagged with metdata; is it possible to set it so any disc in the batch gets skipped if rip is not successful after X seconds?

Administrator

Batch Ripper Configuration 'Reject CD if no metadata' have this unchecked. And in main program, the 'force manual input and review' all off and to never

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Batch Ripper Configuration 'Reject CD if no metadata' have this unchecked. And in main program, the 'force manual input and review' all off and to never

I do not find any of these options in my install.
    I am using ver 16.6 - are the controls you mention only present in the latest ver (i.e. ver17)?

Administrator

Batch Ripper configuration is the program you used to configure the drive as a media changer.

The other options are in Batch Ripper, not CD Ripper (R17 is CD ripper).