title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accurip detects Corrupted Files, but they play Fine...

Re: Accurip detects Corrupted Files, but they play Fine...

So many questions about how this program works. So I have another rip that reported a single inaccurate track (track 11) of an 11 track total album. So just for the heck of it, I downloaded the entire album off of Qobuz and deleted the original album: all 11 tracks. It wasn't an expensive experiment. After running Accurip (multiple different times) it still shows the same track (track 11) as inaccurate. I tried clearing the cache, changing the settings (spanner), etc.. No matter what, it shows track 11 as inaccurate. How is that even possible?

I could see showing all 11 tracks as inaccurate, but not only the same track. The old files were FLAC and the new files are FLAC. The download is a 16/44.1 CD quality download (verified by Media Center - JRiver).
    Last edited by Dale Johnson; 05-06-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Administrator

You can manually clear perfecttunes database:

Open Windows File Explorer and type:

%appdata%

Remove the folder 'PerfectTUNES' then rerun the AccurateRip program.

Done, re-ran Accurip and ironically, get the exact same results across the board, with one exception: a new error on a disk I ripped two days ago 5/5/20 using dbpoweramp, that at the time, ripped with an accurate confidence of 9.

The number of errors across my very large collection are incredibility small and I don't even hear any of them. This is a trivial pursuit but one of those things modestly obsessives like to figure out.