title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Getting Started

Getting Started

I just downloaded dbpoweramp and tune fussion, is there a getting started guide? I hate trying to navigate anything without an idea as to how it's supposed to work. It's like getting into a tractor trailer,. just because you can drive does not mean you can operate the truck Any help would be appreciated

Administrator

Re: Getting Started

In dBpoweramp run 'dBpoweramp Control Centre' and click the help button.

Tunefusion on the editing page click the '?' button on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    In dBpoweramp run 'dBpoweramp Control Centre' and click the help button.

Tunefusion on the editing page click the '?' button on the top.
    tune fusion does not open at all

did as instructed, nowhere did I find any thing related to the new user all I found was tips for the more experienced user. I have a huge music collection that I need to down load and manage, but with out a set of instructions on how to operate the software that will be impossible. So far I'm not impressed with your product.

dBpoweramp Guru

Review these links:
    https://www.dbpoweramp.com/spoons-audio-guide.htm

Then review the instructions on each piece of software, linked on this page:
    https://www.dbpoweramp.com/Help/dMC/

Then there are lots of users on this forum that can answer any questions you have. People can typically go from zero to 60mph pretty fast once they get through the basics.

I am new to dbpoweramp and need help.
    When I paste from Examples: [MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][][]/[MAXLENGTH]80,[album][]/[MAXLENGTH]80,[track] [artist] - [title][]
    file is output correctly as .m4a
    in dynamic naming, I have cut and pasted: [MAXLENGTH]240,[IFCOMP]Compilations\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title] - [artist][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title][][]
    file is output as document file instead of .m4a
    I would like to retain the second code format. What changes should I make?
    Please advise. Thanks.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kb_d View Post
    I am new to dbpoweramp and need help.
    When I paste from Examples: [MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][][]/[MAXLENGTH]80,[album][]/[MAXLENGTH]80,[track] [artist] - [title][]
    file is output correctly as .m4a
    in dynamic naming, I have cut and pasted: [MAXLENGTH]240,[IFCOMP]Compilations\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title] - [artist][][IF!COMP][IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[artist][]\[album][IFMULTI]\Disc [disc][]\[track] - [title][][]
    file is output as document file instead of .m4a
    I would like to retain the second code format. What changes should I make?
    Please advise. Thanks.
    you must be using a Mac. In the second set, change all backward slashes to forward slashes.

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your quick response. I am using a Mac. Will follow your advice. Thanks again.