title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset for Windows update?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tavy64
    • Dec 2019

Asset for Windows update?

Hi,
    I have two Asset licenses ; one one my QNAP (6.6) and another one on my PC/Win10/64 - 6.2. I've tried to play one album on my Auralic Aries G1 and it works from NAS but from PC it skips some tracks (in the middle of one track moves to the next one). It is the same album ripped in APE in both cases. If I activate the LPCM conversion on my PC it works Ok so there is no problem of bandwidth of network. Also sometimes I have to manual rescan files on my PC while on my NAS it is working quite OK and fast.
    Any plans for a new release for WIndows?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset for Windows update?

R7 is in the testing section of this forum.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tavy64
      • Dec 2019

Thank you. I have to remove the existing install? Also it is a different license?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You can install over the top of the existing Asset, the license is a beta test that works fully for a number of months until release.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tavy64
          • Dec 2019

I've done it (installing the beta) but it is the same behavior; for APE coded albums it keeps (from time to time) interrupting the file playback and skip to the next track while QNAP servers works ok. UNfortunately I can't keep the NAS working all the time mainly due to the noise and that's the reason I have the Windows version on my laptop. As I said it works ok if I enable the convert to LPCM issue. Seems that I will do it in the end but maybe someone has any idea how to fix this issue.

Comment

Working...

]]>