title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD INFO using 'net

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Knitman
    • Apr 2020

CD INFO using 'net

I have no problems with the actual ripping. However, I mostly did not get the cd info. None of it. When I did it was very good.

I have no idea why.

Can anyone help? Or is this a problem that is just not fixable? I have only been ripping bought cds. I wouldn't expect it to get info from a ripped and home recorded cd.

(If by chance I have asked this before, I apologise. I have brain damage. As far as I am aware, I have not joined this forum until today. However, when I went to type the thread title, it was already there.)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD INFO using 'net

Which version of dBpoweramp do you have? is it registered (Reference)?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Knitman
      • Apr 2020

Ooops! No it wasn't. It is now. Along with perfect Tunes. I bought ther family pack cos I am soon to be replacing my MacBookP[COLOR="*000000"][/COLOR]ro for one with 4 ports and din't want any hassle trying to get programs onto another computer. Everytime I have changed computers I have lost programs or the program sellers have been difficult about letting me transfer over over. This way I think i saved myself a lot of hassle. And I can use on the 4 Macs I have if I needed to, which I can't see I would.

I can only apologise for not having registered. I didn't notice it had expired, don't recall getting it, and it still works so assumed I owned or it was freeware. I do have a good excuse for not noticing. I am brain damaged. Seriously, due to head trauma and the program still worked so why would I think it was only a trial.

Anway, all paid for now.

Before i run X2, what does it do with duplicates? Can it tell if they are the same album/song but different issue or format?

Thank you for asking me about registration because I just would have given it up as a faulty program.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

@Knitman

Please be so kind and use the default font. This one isn't very good for reading. Thanks!

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

DeDup will show which album a file belongs to, the deletion option is down to yourself.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>