title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Directory

Directory

I add a folder to PerfectTunes, but I cannot access it as it does not show in the left hand directory.
    How can I access it?
    Thanks

Just to clarify when I open PerfectTunes I add the folder. Then when I go into IDTags I cannot access.
    Hope this explains better.
    Last edited by Patp; 03-28-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Administrator

Re: Directory

The file folder list in PerfectTUNES just browses the computer, you do not need to add this folder or drive to perfecttunes to browse, so the issue is somewhere else.

What is this folder? a nas?

No it is a folder within Music in Windows 10

Can you explain how to save changes you make in PerfectTunes. I open the folder from the Files Explorer, make the changes in PerfectTunes, but there is no way to say okay or save??
    Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Patp View Post
    No it is a folder within Music in Windows 10

Can you explain how to save changes you make in PerfectTunes. I open the folder from the Files Explorer, make the changes in PerfectTunes, but there is no way to say okay or save??
    Thanks

The folders I add to the bottom section of the screen (music library) that opens up when I start PerfectTunes program are saved and used everytime I run PerfectTunes. See picture:
    CropperCapture[1].jpg
    Last edited by garym; 03-29-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Maybe I am not explaining myself properly so sorry if I am confusing everybody.

Since there seems to be no manual for any of the software I am trying to work it out myself.
    I have files in folders in Music (Windows 10) which I can open with PerfectTunes. I then make the changes to tracks, artist, etc and then there is nowhere to Save or Update the changes within the program.

Maybe I am missing something

PerfectTunes does not seem to be any bit user friendly?

Administrator

The changes save automatically when you click the next item, or close program, manual is if you run Tunfusion (main program launcher) and click the [?] button on the toolbar, top right next to close [x]

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    The changes save automatically when you click the next item, or close program, manual is if you run Tunfusion (main program launcher) and click the [?] button on the toolbar, top right next to close [x]
    or run the PerfectTunes program, then click on the "?" in the upper right hand corner. This provides the manual and help info.