title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip status error for every track, every CD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enzo network
    • Mar 2020

Rip status error for every track, every CD

Hello,

I'm getting a rip status error for every track with every CD. See below.

All seems fine with my external storage drive. It is recognized with Explorer.

Any suggestions? Should I uninstall and re-install?

Thanks.

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'E:\Music\Robert Plant\Raising Sand\01 Robert Plant - Rich Woman.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'E:\Music\Robert Plant\Raising Sand\01 Robert Plant - Rich Woman._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'E:\Music\Robert Plant\Raising Sand\03 Robert Plant - Sister Rosetta Goes Before Us.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'E:\Music\Robert Plant\Raising Sand\03 Robert Plant - Sister Rosetta Goes Before Us._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'E:\Music\Robert Plant\Raising Sand\02 Robert Plant - Killing The Blues.flac'
    Error unable to open File 'E:\Music\Robert Plant\Raising Sand\02 Robert Plant - Killing The Blues._' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]
    Attached Files
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip status error for every track, every CD

What is drive E? try browsing it with Windows File Explorer.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• enzo network
      • Mar 2020

Drive E: is my external storage. A Samsung SSD.

Comment

• enzo network
        • Mar 2020

Yes, I tried browsing with Windows File Explorer. It recognizes the drive.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

For what-ever reason dBpoweramp has no access rights to that drive, perhaps a permissions issue?

You can set the rip location to drive C which dBpoweramp should have access to, then move the files manually to that drive.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• enzo network
            • Mar 2020

Thanks. I'll do this until I can resolve the problem with my external drive.

Comment

Working...

]]>