title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discogs Release ID

Re: Discogs Release ID

Hello

I have just installed R17.1 and manual metadata search still doesn't import album art from discogs

Administrator

Try this url:

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Nove...release/771469

The art is shown in CD ripper after clicking ok to select the results.

Sadly not for me.
    You can see in the screenshot that the album art is still blank.
    Is there a way I can enable a debug mode so that I can help solve this?

That is weird I can't seem to be able to upload a screenshot, I have tried with FF, Opera and Chrome.
    Last edited by fidtheforce; 10-17-2020 at 02:12 PM. Reason: I can't add screeshots

dBpoweramp Guru

I also continue to have the issue that the Discogs album art doesn't get copied to my dBpoweramp album data when I successfully use the manual metadata search feature.

Also, a "feature request", when the manual metadata search finds nothing, to copy the artist name and album title which I just typed into it to the appropriate fields in the metadata input for the album, so I don't have to type it all over again.

Administrator

What if any security software are you running?

dBpoweramp Guru

Not sure whether this question is for me or for fidtheforce? I'm using Mcaffee. If I go to the actual Discogs page with the artwork, I have no problem dragging a copy of it to dBpoweramp. It just doesn't copy automatically with the rest of the Discogs data if I accept a match that the manual metadata search found.

Administrator

Try restarting your computer in 'Safe mode with networking' this will ensure the security software is not running, as a test.

Hello Spoon

I just wanted to let you know that I have just installed R17.3 Ref and manual metadata search works perfectly.

Thanks

After I copy the Discogs URL, nothing happens in CD Ripper, the page does not update.