title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Unable to See Tracks in Naim App

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Unable to See Tracks in Naim App

Greetings:

I am currently running Asset UPnP on a QNAP server. Albums/tracks are streamed by cable onto my network and played using the Naim NDX2 streamer. The latter is controlled by the Naim app installed on an IPAD; the latter accesses my network via Wi-Fi (generated using a Ubiquiti Access Point).

Recently, I have been experiencing persistent problems accessing booklets via the Naim app. I will either receive a error message "Request failed; gateway timed out error code 504" or the cover image will appear but the page with the list of "x" number of tracks lists x links with the artist's name; all of these links take you to the "Artist details" page.

I hopes of addressing this problem, I have rebooted my router and upgraded its firmware. In addition, I have rebooted the access point several times after confirming that it has the latest firmware. I have also deleted and re-installed the Naim app twice. As a last resort, I upgraded Asset to v6.6 from v6.2 and ran a full re-scan of my library, but the problem continues.

I suspect that the problem lies within the Naim app, but write to see if there might be an issue in my Asset UPnP configuration that is causing this problem?

Thanks

Aaron

Administrator

Re: Unable to See Tracks in Naim App

This extra artist lookup details are not supplied by Asset, but the Naim app and a Internet service.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Unable to See Tracks in Naim App

Yes, that's exactly what I thought. I continue to seek issues with my Wi-Fi and have written Naim about a presumed glitch in their app.

Many thanks ... and be well!

Aaron