title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Accuraterip problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chalie1729
    • Feb 2020

Accuraterip problems

Using version 16.6 - when using cd ripper prior to ripping screen says cd in accuraterip below track listing whereas when ripping completed each track says not in accuraterip - what am I missing please?
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Accuraterip problems

The checksums of your rip does not match the checksums in the accurate database rip. In other words: the possibility, that the rip is faulty, is very high.

Have you configured C2 error pointers? Try to disable the C2 error pointers.

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

You could have a different cd pressing than the one stored in the database.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Chalie1729
        Using version 16.6 - when using cd ripper prior to ripping screen says cd in accuraterip below track listing whereas when ripping completed each track says not in accuraterip - what am I missing please?

I see this relatively often. It's not an error. It's just that your pressing of the CD is not likely the one that's in AccurateRip.

Comment

• Chalie1729
          • Feb 2020

Thanks for the suggestions guys - much appreciated.

Since posting I have changed the ripping method from Defective by Design to Secure and all works ok.

Comment

Working...

]]>