title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Accuraterip problems

Accuraterip problems

Using version 16.6 - when using cd ripper prior to ripping screen says cd in accuraterip below track listing whereas when ripping completed each track says not in accuraterip - what am I missing please?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Accuraterip problems

The checksums of your rip does not match the checksums in the accurate database rip. In other words: the possibility, that the rip is faulty, is very high.

Have you configured C2 error pointers? Try to disable the C2 error pointers.

Dat Ei

Administrator

You could have a different cd pressing than the one stored in the database.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chalie1729 View Post
    Using version 16.6 - when using cd ripper prior to ripping screen says cd in accuraterip below track listing whereas when ripping completed each track says not in accuraterip - what am I missing please?

I see this relatively often. It's not an error. It's just that your pressing of the CD is not likely the one that's in AccurateRip.

Thanks for the suggestions guys - much appreciated.

Since posting I have changed the ripping method from Defective by Design to Secure and all works ok.