title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Would Like To Use Asset, Current User of dBpoweramp Media and PerfectTUNES

Post Would Like To Use Asset, Current User of dBpoweramp Media and PerfectTUNES

Attempting to use PLEX on my WD-MyCLOUD Home 8TB Personal Cloud and I dislike it. Right now I import playlists from WD Nas to my Mac AIR and stream or USB out of iMusic into a Cambridge 851N. Would love to utilized ASSET if I can, but don't want to store audio files (AIFF) on my Mac. Would like to keep them on my WD NAS. Is this possible? Thanks, Tobe C

Administrator

Re: Would Like To Use Asset, Current User of dBpoweramp Media and PerfectTUNES

You can mount your NAS on OSX, and point asset to the mount.

Thanks so much. Downloaded trial. Absolutely going to purchase as my 851N is already operating 1000X better with Asset than the attempts with Plex.

One question, I started the configuration about three days ago and it's still scanning my library in "status". Up to 8000 tracks as of this writing. My path is to a WD Personal 8TB MyCloud with files configured Artist/Album/Track. It's reading fine as I'm playing tunes just fine on my Cambridges (both the 851N and CXN). Just wanted to know if it should be taking that long. Thanks again. Tobe

Administrator

Perhaps the page is stuck, try refreshing it.