title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Is Rip-As-One still available?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is Rip-As-One still available?

I used to be able to rip a CD as one file which is great for audiobooks. Each disk was one track in the finished output. I have downloaded a newer version of dBpoweramp but can't find this setting anywhere. What do I need to do to enable this function now? The audiobook I am working with has 11 disks with a total of over 140 tracks. It would be much easier to deal with if I could rip it as 11 tracks. If I can't do it with this version (16.6) can I somehow go back to a previous version of dBpoweramp that had this function?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Re: Is Rip-As-One still available?

Quote Originally Posted by jolycu View Post
    I used to be able to rip a CD as one file which is great for audiobooks. Each disk was one track in the finished output. I have downloaded a newer version of dBpoweramp but can't find this setting anywhere. What do I need to do to enable this function now? The audiobook I am working with has 11 disks with a total of over 140 tracks. It would be much easier to deal with if I could rip it as 11 tracks. If I can't do it with this version (16.6) can I somehow go back to a previous version of dBpoweramp that had this function?

Thanks for any help you can give.
    If you click on the Menu button it is an option there with the other ripping options.

Re: Is Rip-As-One still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    If you click on the Menu button it is an option there with the other ripping options.
    Thanks Wayne, with your help I was able to find it!